Selasa, 12 Oktober 2010

GREEN LENS

Uvex SX0308 ExtremePro Infra Dura Supra Dura

Uvex SX0308 ExtremePro Infra Dura Supra Dura

First off, I totally love these sunglasses. They exude quality. The brown/orange gradient is exactly what I wanted as I don't care for green tints and grey seems to wash-out images too much. The 56mm size also fits well and doesn't make me look like a later-day Douglas MacArthur. :) I field tested them this afternoon with the sun still bright and everything was crisp and clear. It's a pleasure to have sunglasses with quality lenses, even if it adds a bit to the weight. I'm very pleased.

As for authenticity, I checked the inside of the frame and it does indeed say 'Made in China'. But fear not - Ray Ban has been making some of their sunglasses in China since 1997 and the RB3362 model is one of them. As far as I'm concerned, if it's good enough for Apple, it's good enough for my sunglasses.

Get your Uvex SX0308 ExtremePro Infra Dura Supra Dura Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I bought these for use at my job torch cutting, plasma cutting, and running our CNC plasma table. They're very nice compared to others I've used. What's really nice its all of the adjustments you can make to get them to fit your head just right. Good for all day use if you're cutting alot of material.

    BalasHapus
  2. I retired my old goggles for these after I purchased a pair of Uvex safety glasses and a face shield. All of them are outstanding. Zero fog, very scratch resistant, and fit a large head. These have a lot of adjustment available for fit. There is a small gap at the bottom though, but I don't mind that and it doesn't effect my vision (i.e. too much light from the torch). I've used these when heating, brazing, and cutting with oxy-acetylene, propylene, mapp, and plasma (when I'm backed off the cut and not using a #2). I prefer these over a shaded face shield.

    BalasHapus