Kamis, 07 Oktober 2010

Nice Glasses & Great Customer Service

Vintage Wayfarer Mirrored Sunglasses Unisex

Vintage Wayfarer Mirrored Sunglasses Unisex

I had one of those cheapie sunglass clips that you push a button and the clip releases your sunglasses. Unfortunately, the button broke after about a year of use, which is probably better than I expected. However, it wasn't very friendly for one-handed use. As a wearer of prescription glasses and sunglasses, swapping one pair for another is most easily done if I can secure the other pair one-handed.

This product is perfect for this task. The glasses slide easily in and out of the Croakies clip and are held securely. Best of all, no moving parts or buttons to break. Dead simple construction tells me I'll have this product for a long time. Also, it comes with a clip that allows installation on the dash vents instead of the visor. I'm a tall guy and putting stuff on the visor is annoying for me. Also, the visor on my Jeep Grand Cherokee is too thick for the visor clip to work. Bravo Croakies on a well thought out product that is made in the USA. Thanks!

Get your Vintage Wayfarer Mirrored Sunglasses Unisex Now!

6 komentar:

  1. I didn't have much hope for the quality of these, considering how inexpensive these were. They arrived, and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality. These things are sturdy, and feel like much more expensive sunglasses.

    I bought these specifically for the mirrored lenses, and they did not disappoint. These easily beat out any other shades I own in terms of lens darkness and bang-for-your-buck. I'll be purchasing another pair as a backup soon.

    BalasHapus
  2. Very nice glasses, especially the spring hinges. I ordered two pair. One pair was not exactly like the one pictured, and lower quality. I contacted them and they immediately sent a (correct) replacement pair. Excellent customer service!

    BalasHapus
  3. LOVE these. It was an impulsive buy, but well worth the money. The pricing is beyond fantastic and delivery took less than a week after ordering. They fit perfectly for my small face and go with practically all of my outfits. I've purchased a purple pair prior and they are great also. They are a little different from each other, and maybe it's because it's a different seller, but I love them both all the same. The mirrored lenses are fantastic for checking out guys on campus;)

    BalasHapus
  4. I have had my fair share of cheap sunglasses and these are my favorite pair. They were exactly what I wanted with the mirror lenses. An it came with a cool little carrying case too

    BalasHapus
  5. the product came sooner than it said and it came with a little bag and they are good get it if you can

    BalasHapus