Jumat, 19 November 2010

Great!

Safe and Sound

Safe and Sound

Let me start off by saying I have never owned a pair of Wayfarers before. I've purchased some aviator Ray-Bans in the past and opted for a change this time around. A couple weeks ago I stopped at my local mall's Sunglass Hut and browsed just a few seconds before zeroing in on the New Wayfarers. I tried them on and really liked the way they looked. I saw the price tag(174.99) and thought, "Great sunglasses, not so great price." Asked the sales guy if he could do anything on the price and he politely said, "No, sorry I can't." So off to Amazon. I found the same pair(New Wayfarer RB2132, Polarized, 55mm, Black/Grey) and then did like you are doing right now... read the reviews. We all want to belive the good ones, but as like anything else, we harp on the bad. I read all the reviews about the not-so-great experiences people had with being sent fake pairs and the disappointment of dealing with that. But I decide to roll the dice anyway. (I did make sure that the order was fullfilled by Amazon to assure that if I had any issues, I could return them)
I jumped over to Youtube and watched all the videos on how to tell the difference between real and fake Ray-Bans and felt confident that when they came I would be able to tell the difference.
After impatiently waiting 5 days for the delivery - they finally came. I opened the package and took notice of the Ray-Ban box itself. The spec label was right there on the side of the box - seems right so far. I opened the box and inspected the case - sturdy, heavyweight construction, Ray-Ban logo on the button, quality Ray-Ban gold stamp on the case. Next, I opened the case and the first thing I noticed was the plastic sleeve on one of the sunglass arms. I flipped open the glasses and saw the metal hinge that connects the arms to the frames. I also found the metal bar that runs through the arms. I checked out the Ray-Ban logos on each arm and saw(felt)that they were nearly flush with the arms. I inspected the logo and etching on the lenses and was satified. They felt heavy and I heard no rattle from the lenses or squeak from the arms opening and closing.
So in all, I definitely recieved a legit pair of New Wayfarers. I very happy with them, and at a $50.00 discount it can't be beat.

Get your Safe and Sound Now!

5 komentar:

  1. What scene do you think Safe and Sound by taylor swift will make an apperance in for the upcoming Hunger Games movie? I think it will appear when katniss and peeta are in the cave with a storm outside

    BalasHapus
  2. I'm just curious, because I will be switching my horses' feed soon and don't have a scale at the moment. So if anyone is bored and feeds safe and sound and owns a scale, please share :)

    BalasHapus
  3. I'm going to be buying a car from another person for 10k and I was wondering what is the easiest way to send them the money because I'd rather not hand them 10k in cash cause it's not that safe sounding to me. I'd prefer if it was immediate and if they could transfer it from my savings account.

    BalasHapus
  4. Black men have gained so much power now than ever before. Will they get so much that they will enable our world to be safe & sound, esp for us women?

    BalasHapus
  5. Im trying to learn how to play Taylor Swift's Safe and Sound song on the guitar, but I cant find it anywhere for free, and the whole song at that.

    BalasHapus